Subscribe to USA TODAY - Save 35%

Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Ron Lisy's MySpace page

Who I'd like to meet list
Current mood: busy
View at: http://www.myspace.com/rlisy

Just thought I'd point out the new feature I've added to my MySpace page.  A Slide.com show of the folks I'd like to meet.

These are a combination of living persons who I may someday meet here on earth & historic figures whom I will only be able to meet in the hereafter.

The list currently includes...

Bill Bennett, Karl Rove, John Cleese, Michelle Malkin, Warren Buffett, Helen Chenoweth, Morton Blackwell, Sofia Vergara, Lee Atwater, H.L. Richardson, Ronald Reagan, Winston Churchhill, Gen. George Patton, Mel Brooks, P.J. O'Rourke, Richard Viguerie, Shirley Manson, Condi Rice, Nikki Cox, Barry Goldwater, John Wayne AND Anyone I can learn from. !!!!!!





AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?