Subscribe to USA TODAY - Save 35%

Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Can you see

It would be best for me if
I could just break free
But having you break my heart
each and every day
is better than trying to live
my life without you

It just hurts so much
when I think of us together
and you who I adore
dreaming of another

Can't you see, can't you see
that all you love in him
is right here in me
--and more, so much more

I just don't understand
what kind of God would bring you into my life
and make you so unobtainable,
I sigh everyday, I cry everyday
You break my heart each and every day.
Can't you see, can't you see, can't you see
The one you seek is me.
Can you see, can you see
You're dreaming of me.

-Chandler Starke

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?