Subscribe to USA TODAY - Save 35%

Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

Up to Eight now!

Hit a couple of bars today, hit a couple of bars on Saturday and I haven't logged them yet. 
 
Today I had lunch with my client & and friend of mine who seemed to hit it off and may be able to do some business.  On the way home I stopped in for a steering committee meeting that I serve on over at Mavis'.  So actually both spots today were "Work related".
 
Saturday of course was a little different-- both pleasure.
 
One thing interesting, only one of the  bars is in Bedford (where I live) leaving me about 10 spots in Bedford yet to hit.
 
Here's a run-down of the bar tour so far......
 
#8- Mavis Winkle's- Independence, OH (1/10/06)
#7- Woodsey's- North Royalton, OH (1/10/06)
#6- Longhorn- Independence, OH (1/07/06)
#5- Applebee's Bedford, OH (1/07/06)
#4- Palmer's Grille- Strongsville, OH (1/06/06)
#3- Winking Lizard- Macedonia, OH (1/03/06)
#2- Bianca's- Brunswick, OH (1/03/06)
#1- Birchwood Party Center- Walton Hills, OH (1/01/06)
 
 

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?