Subscribe to USA TODAY - Save 35%

Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Ron Lisy's 2006 Tavern Tour

Yesterday I read an article about a guy who had a drink at 1,000 different bars in 2005.  He had a blog at blogspot going, but I forget the web address.
 
I thought that was kind of cool.  He was retired from something or other, so he may have nothing better to do with himself. 
 
I actually have many better things to do.  I am working on a few political campaigns, working in the insurance industry and other projects which you may catch mind of as time goes on.  So 1,000 different bars might be a bit of a stretch for me.
 
With that in mind I am setting my sights on 365 different bars,  (Which will make it possible to catch up if I miss a day here or there).
 
And so I will go ahead an log my first establishment of the tour:
 
1. 1/1/06- Birchwood Party Center, Walton Hills OH
 
 
 

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?